Downtown Barre Cancellation and Waitlist Policy
- Cancellation window is 6 hours prior to class.
- Late cancels will be charged a class pass.
- Clients who no-show for class and have not late canceled will be charged $18.
- The waitlist is available and active up until two hours before class starts. After that two hour window, anyone can book the available spots.
- If you put yourself on the waitlist you are committing to this spot.
- When you join the waitlist, one credit will be deducted from your account and if a spot becomes available, you will be automatically added to the class and notified by email.
- At this point late cancel/no show policy will be applied.
- It is your responsibility as a client to monitor your place on the waitlist.
- If you join and no longer wish to attend class, you should cancel via the website or our app.
- If you join the waitlist and a spot does not become available in the two hour window before class starts, the credit will be refunded to your account.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.